Are you feeling shackled down by a seemingly endless amount of debt? Are you considering using a Christian debt settlement or debt relief company to rid yourself the relentless burden of your credit card debt?
If so, there is something you must know. No matter how you slice it (Christian or not), debt settlement, debt reduction, and debt relief companies make a lot of money AND THIS MONEY SHOULD BE YOURS. Wait! It is yours IF YOU DO NOT GIVE IT AWAY by using one of these companies.
The basics of settling your own debt are as follows:
- You save enough money to pay off each credit once they accept your offer. The good news is, YOU can SETTLE for just 10 – 50% of what you owe.
- You negotiate with the creditor.
- You get settlements letters as written proof you paid your debt.
- You update all three credit bureaus.
- You build and establish new credit and use it wisely.
Disclaimer – Although it is easy to do on your own, you will still want an instruction manual.
# 1 Reason to do it yourself – MONEY.
Fact – On average, debt settlement companies and attorneys make 20-30% of whatever you owe. If you owe $ 10,000, they will make $ 2000- $ 3000 dollars. This could be and should be yours to keep. You need the money right? Otherwise you'd pay your payments and do the right thing and protect your credit, right?
If your unsecured debt is overbearing and causing you to lose sleep at night it is time to take action. If you can follow a well laid out, PROVEN, step by step plan, THEN YOU Can settle your own debt. With the right plan, it's surprising how easy debt settlement can be.